Monday, October 06, 2008
My feet ache! So many hours of walking around.
Took lotsssss of photos today. Most of them turned out sorta crappy. Haha! Still if all ccas were like that: Outings to sentosa and in addition to photo taking, you get to cycle and eat ice-cream if you wish. And nobody cares. And you get cca points.
Met Meg Cabot. When I was face to face with her I went all jelloid! Wow. Love her books. My photo with her was sort of screwed though! Boohoo nevermind I got her autograph.
Too tired to say much more.
Now this song is stuck in my head: Amsterdam by Peter Bjorn & John. 'Baby went to Amsterdam, spent a little money in traveling....' etc etc. Catchy stuff. Aaaand I WANT MY TOKIO HOTEL CDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i thought the world of you
9:24 PM
Me?
Kate/YQ
17 years young.
studying Mass Communications at Ngee Ann Poly.
CCHMS '07, PCPS '04
Rude. Pale. Sold out to the Apple syndrome.
Never able to resist shopping. Sorry.
Playlist:
Last Day of Magic
Hook and Line
URA fever
Tape Song
Dice